With the Countdown to Halloween just over a Week away we've been immersing ourselves in a Halloween and Autumn Vibe... reveling in Holiday Decor.  This past weekend Downtown Historic Glendale held their Front Porch Festival and so we visited my Friend Carol's COTTAGE GARDENS Shops and Lost ourselves visually in the Fabric Pumpkin Patch!   I have a 'Thing' for Fabric Pumpkins and over the past several years have been building a Collection for our own Fabric Pumpkin Patch at Home.  But it is always Delightful to see the Retail Displays because they have an Instant Collection and massed together it always looks so Impressive and Enchanting!   Carol always carries a great selection of Fabric Pumpkins and was the first Shop I ever saw them at... and instantly fell in Love... especially with the Velvet ones!  To say that I'm a wee bit obsessed about getting at least one Fabric Pumpkin now every year to add to my ever expanding Collection would be an understatement... *Winks*...  and I just Love seeing all of the different Fabrics and Styles used to Create them.  Our Favs are the ones that utilize real Pumpkin Stems and so I've also been Saving my real Pumpkin Stems each year from our Real Display Pumpkins & Jack-O-Lanterns so that I can also Create some of our own.  There are many Tutorials now Online and Shared here in the Land Of Blog with Instructions on how to Create your own... but if you don't have the Time or inclination... well... there's still a good Selection left to Purchase... but the closer to Halloween and Thanksgiving we get, the quicker they will disappear... so don't malinger.
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
 
Top