I've been spending so much time getting the Showroom ready to open and taking everyone to their Doctor, Lab & Hospital Appointments, that Halloween seems to be rushing up on me and there's still so much to do... to see... to enjoy!   Usually October is a Month that I Leisurely Savor because it is my Favorite Month.  So I typically make more time for myself and for Frivolous Fun and Wild Imaginings of how we'll Decorate for the kick-off of the Holiday Season.  When I was working full time outside of the Home, in my Corporate Life, it is when I typically took the first Vacation of each year.  The weather in the Desert is finally cooling off to a Glorious temperature that makes being outside pure Bliss... and a Host of Festivals, Fairs, Carnivals, Flea Markets, Shows, Special Events and Traditional Holiday Activities goes into full swing... so there's a long itinerary of things on the Calendar that we Hope to take in and do starting this Month.   And so, in spite of all the Medical Dramas that have played out this year in the Family... and getting a Showroom, new Loft & Art Spaces to try to open this Month also, I've been tenacious about still making the time to do those things we've always looked forward to doing... to seeing... to experiencing.  I would prefer a more Leisurely Pace to Savor my Favorite Month... but this year has Challenged me to juggle more and prioritize more discerningly... which isn't necessarily a bad thing... my Appreciation and Thankfulness has broadened in fact.  I've had Blessings sprinkled in amongst the Trials.  I've had a string of Favor and Good Luck that has been quite an Encouragement... including that I've Won TWO Generous Blogland Give-Aways back to back!!!  {Posts to come!}  I've added to the Halloween Decor with Special Acquisitions and been duly Inspired by the Styling, Vignettes and Decorations I've had the Pleasure of Beholding.
 
And the Halloween Countdown Continues...
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top