Source: Pinterest
 
I really like this Image and this Girl's Style.  I always Wonder how the Homes of these Women must look since they themselves look so Free Spirited and Interesting?
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I would Imagine many are well Traveled and may have lived in Traditional Vardos... Beautifully Ornate ones pulled by Cobb Horses. 


Source: Johnny's Vintage Archives
 
 
And some might have been in the Theatre... Wow, this Gal certainly Rocks a Sarong!
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I find Bohemienne Fashion to be very Feminine and Fabulous.  And though I can no longer wear this type of ensemble at this Season of Life *LOL*...
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I most definitely still have the Dream of owning one of these... and setting up Studio Space in it here at Bohemian Valhalla...
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top