I'm a big Fan of Fantastic Lighting and Creative Displays... combine both and you certainly have captured my full Attention!  So Today I'm taking you with me to THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST for some Light Fantastic and Creative Displays!
 
 

 

I have put Candles in my Vintage Birdcage for Years, but I also Love Lighting made from Vintage Birdcages or Chandies hung inside Vintage Birdcages.   This  Vintage Birdcage with Floorstand converted into a Floor Lamp is particularly Stunning because it also has a Beautiful spray of delicate Porcelain Flowers!
 
 


 
It really is a Lovely Cage, Stand and Light Combo... if I had any room for yet another Floor Lamp (which I don't) I wouldn't mind owning this Lovely Creation.   But even though I have Lamps and Chandies galore... Interesting ones still catch my Eye...
 
 

 
 
Such as this Fun Hanging Lamp Created from a Deck of Cards.   This would lend itself well to a Game Room or Boy's Bedroom.
 
 
 
 
And it casts a Beautiful Glow of diffused Light.
 
 


And for the next Mad Tea Party... how about a Chandie Created from Vintage Teacups?  This one has actually been made into a Wild Bird Feeder... just fill the Teacups with Birdseed and hang it in your Outdoor Room to Invite Wildlife to the next Mad Tea Party!
 
 



This Vintage Floor Lamp with Chickenwire Shade is really great for the Romantic Rustic Cottage.
 
 


Here's a full view of it... I really like the Color and that you could swap out the Florals for anything you Desired to give it your own Spin.  I think I'd want to entwine Dried Eucalyptus, Dried Herbs and Peacock Feathers in the Wiring.
 
 



And this Cute Bright Rag Lampshade is Perfect for the Bedroom of a tiny Princess!  This is one of our New Dealers and I just Love her Vibe and Bold use of Color...
 
 



Here's another shot of her Booth and the Creative Displays there.
 
 


 
Another Creative Display I was totally diggin'... this Beautiful Vintage Needlepoint Chair Seat... sans Chair, and just hung on the Wall as a piece of Wall Art... great Idea to Salvage those Beautiful Seat Cover Creations that no longer have a Functional Chair to hold them.  I've often made them into Bohemian Treasure Carpetbags... but I like this Idea too to Preserve Gorgeous Old Needlepoint Creations.
 
 



Another Wonderfully Creative Idea to Upcycle Old Silver Trays and Vintage Domino Game Pieces into a Wall Clock!  Love it!!!   I Hope you've been duly Inspired by our Tour... and be sure to come down to THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST... we have a slew of February Events planned...
 
 



Including our First Parking Lot Sale coming up February 16th!!!  We'll be Hosting those every Quarter throughout the Year.  And for that Special Gift for your Sweetheart for Valentine's Day, we'll be having a 20% Off Sale!   And another 20% Off Sale again on President's Day!  *Whoo Hoo!*
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top