**WARNING... BE PREPARED FOR VISUAL OVERLOAD!!!**
As we wave Good-Bye to yet another SWEET SALVAGE Event I Hope you were able to get there to 'Score' some Found Treasures of your own my Friends if you happened to be in the Metro Phoenix area this Month?   I 'Scored' a couple of these Cool Old Industrial Dials to make Jewelry out of.  The Plaster Hands were a nice touch and I thought they'd be Awesome to practice Mendhi Body Art upon and then use to hold and Display Jewelry!
 
 
 
 
I'm actually beginning to get Spring Fever and start Decorating for Spring already, aren't you?
 
 


This Awesome Porch Swing and Decorated Vintage Tin Tub suspended from the Ceiling just reminds me of how much more time will be spent doing almost everything Outdoors very soon!
 
 
 
 
Yes... there will be lots of Alfresco Dining... where we certainly will Eat, Drink and be Merry! *Winks*
 
 


I liked the Reclaimed Style of these Vintage Toothpick Holders and Salt Holders converted into Sweet little Pincushions.
 
 



I have some at Home and now might make them dual-purposed with a removable little Pincushion Pillow that can be used when I need to Sew... and them removed when I want to use the containers for Toothpicks or Spices.   This is what I most Love about Events... you might not be able to Purchase everything you are Attracted to or could Use, but you will certainly come away with loads of Inspiration and Fresh Ideas!
 
 


 
And Delight in those Vignettes of Collections that just look great together... like this Collection of Vintage Baseball Trophies.
 
 
 
 
Or a Taste of Tuscany with a row of Vintage Olive Buckets.  If you have three of anything it constitutes a Collection right?  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
Or if you're not building a Collection, just a single one against a backdrop of Beautifully Weathered Old Cabinet and House Doors.
 
 
 
 
This looks to me like it might have once housed an old Piano?  Great Detailing and now it can be
 Re-Claimed and converted into whatever you Desire for it!   Well, not YOU, but whoever it was Sold to that is.  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
In fact there were lots of great Weathered Storage pieces that hadn't yet been Sold...
 
 
 
 
And if you're into Altered Bottle Art, there was a nice assortment of various Colored Vintage Bottles in a variety of great Hues.
 
 
 
 
What a Cute and Comfy Small Pet Bed this Enamel Pan with Feather Ticking Pillow would make.
 
 
 
 
I'm all about Texture and Patina on pieces... Loved the Texture of the Old Sepia Fabric Covered Books and the Patina and hint of Turquoise Paint left on the Weathered Wood Bench.
 
 
 
 
I Adore Old Victorian Architectural Salvage Elements and Bird Feathers...
 
 
 
 
And the Color on a Piece is often what will make it most Desirable to me... like that Metal Tool Drawer in the most lucious shade of Turquoise with just the right hint of Rusty Crustiness to give it Character and History!  In fact... I shouldda checked the Price on that Piece, it would have been perfect Storage for Jewelry Findings!
 
 
 
 
Nothing draws me in quite like a Cabinet Of Curiosities!!!
 
 
 
 
One day, when I find the right Museum-Like Cabinet, I Plan to make my own Cabinet Of Curiosities.
 
 
 
 
That Art Deco Style Loving Cup from the Fifties caught my Eye.
 
 
 
 
As did this Fifties Horse Ribbon in a Lovely Pale Salmon Hue... and that Tobacco Tin too, great Graphics.
 
 
 
 
Another Fab Colored Industrial Style Storage piece in Rusty Teal.  Some of the Drawers missing is Okay since you could Display some Smalls that you want to be Visible.
 
 
 
 
And the Bold assortment of Colors grouped together in this Vignette really Spoke to my Bohemian Soul.
 
 
 
 
Every Industrial Style Light in the Shop was instantly Sold... I'd Love some of these mounted above a Kitchen Island or Breakfast Bar.
 
 
 
 
I'm sure glad I 'Scored' my Vintage Canvas Hat Form already because everywhere I see them they're Display Items NFS.  I liked the Age and Wear on this one...
 
 
 
 
Though there were some Newer ones that were for Sale... and check out the Jeanne d'Arc Living Book on a Fairytale Easter... the Classic French Nordic Style Images were Captivating in it!
 
 
 
 
Lush Ferns in Interesting Old Galvanized Buckets and Tubs were everywhere... I like that Look too.
 
 
 
 
Lots of Agricultrual Style Elements as well... Re-Purposed into Stools and other Useful Items for the Home that wants a bit of Country in the City.
 
 
 
 
I really liked this Complimentary Silverplate Container... wouldn't it make a Sweet Small Vase for an Informal Bouquet of Spring Wildflowers?
 
 
 
 
And if you Adore Ephemera, there was loads of that too.
 
 
 
 
This Table was very Interesting and I Liked that it had Wheels and was really sturdy.
 
 
 
 
Another Vintage Loving Cup... my Junquing Radar goes Off everytime I'm near one it seems... this one was tucked under a Vignette!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
And this was my Fav Piece that I didn't have room for at Bohemian Valhalla... Loved the Color, the Metal Industrial Top, Vintage Commercial Hardware...
 
 
 
 
And especially that every drawer was divided into several different sized Compartments!!!  And REALLY sturdy construction... and the Price was an unbelievable Bargain, I couldn't Believe it wasn't already Sold!
 
 
 
 
This was a really Cool Re-Purposed Light Fixture.
 
 
 
 
There were quite a few Rural Elements at this Month's Event... Fresh from the Farm.
 
 
 
 
And the Shop's Mascot was so Adorable several people wanted to buy it!
 
 
 
 
Sorry... NFS...
 
 
 
 
I hadn't realized how many good Images I had left until I began this Final Post!  *LOL*  Better to have taken too many Beautiful and Inspiring Images than not enough though I always say, don't you agree?!
 
 
 
 
And I want you to Feel as though you came along with us and got to see everything too.  I know when I can't make it to an Event that I would have Loved to have Attended I look forward to the Blog Images Shared by those who Covered it for us so that we can come along Virtually.  There's so many Shows and Events on my Bucket List that I might never actually get to Attend in Person, but I've gone to Virtually many times here in the Land of Blog due to others Sharing the Experience.
 
 
 
 
There's Ideas and Inspiration I've drawn from those Shared Images... and also New Locations to Add to the Bucket List... and those that I've crossed off the List when the Critiques haven't been so flattering or have been down-graded over time.  Saves being disappointed and taking the Time and Resources I might have spent going to places that might not have lived up to the Hype... or those that have just become too Hyped and Expensive to bother or had a Paradigm Shift.
 
 
 
 
Are there any places that you've added to your List due to Exposure and Reviews since you've been Blogging?   Or places you've now crossed off the List for one reason or another due to the Exposure or Reviews Revealing too many Negatives?  I have...
 
 
 
 
I've also Discovered Wonderful Artists that have become New Favorites that I might not have otherwise ever heard of had it not been for the Exposure or Reviews here in the Land of Blog.
 
 
 Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela
 
And when we Attend Events we always meet the Sweetest People... these two Lovely Ladies were visiting SWEET SALVAGE for the first time.  The Lady on the Right in Black had Traveled all the way from Indiana after reading about SWEET SALVAGE in the Stampington Magazine 'Where Women Create'.  And crossing one off The List is always Gratifying isn't it?!
 
 
 Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela
 
And meeting peeps in line gives you the benefit of having them fill in as Temporary Photographer to get Pixs of you and your Friends... standing in line or in the Event... *LOL*  Here's Pamela and I...
 
 
Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela 
 
Judy and I...
 
 
 Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela
 
Myko and I... after 'Scoring' the coveted German Glass Glittered Madonna from her Vignette!
 
 
 Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela
 
In fact, the more Friends with Cameras you have, the better... because then you can swap and Share Images Online after the Event... there was a Dear Lady that came up and said she was a Blog Supporter and Pamela took our pix together... I had wanted to include her in Today's Finale' Post but realized we took the pix with Pamela's Camera and not mine... sometimes we're trading Cameras like crazy to get Shots!  Like Musical Cameras during a Shopping Frenzy, so you can only Imagine how we forget who took what pixs with whose Camera?!??! *LOL*
 
 
 Source: FREE DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG by Pamela
 
And have those Special Images of you the Moment you're 'Scoring'  that Special Somethin'~Somethin' you might have been seeking for a very long time!  *Winks*  Yep... me beaming after 'Scoring' the Fab Black Replougle Globe... I had just been too Excited to Photograph it in it's Vignette!  I mean, what if someone else had snatched it from under my nose as I lined up the Shot... NOT gonna risk THAT!?!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
Well... that's about a Wrap...
 
 
 
 
Hopefully we'll see you at next Month's Event or Preview Party?
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top