What an incredible night! We had a great turn out and I met so many people and enjoyed talking to everyone. I felt so alive talking about art and photography all night!




Talking to another photographer, PD Rearick.

Me and my mom-without which this show would not have been possible. She's amazing.




With Rose and Mario, who have been awesome subjects (see behind her).



Fashionista and art lover, Alvita Frankie.

Tom refilling the punch bowl and taking care of everything all night!


My awesome Clawson friends who brought me flowers too! You guys rock!
















Talking with Jeanine Matlow, a collumnist for the Detroit News' Homestyle section, and her husband-they are so nice!



My parents with Larry Hutchinson, talented bass player for the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.







For more information regarding the show, which is up until February 26th, please call the Costic Center at 248-473-1800.

 
Top