Every­body has their own pri­vate Mount
Eve­rest they were put on this earth to climb.

You may never reach the sum­mit; for that you will be for­gi­ven. But if you don’t make at least one serious attempt to get above the snow-line, years later you will find your­self lying on your death­bed, and all you will feel is emptiness.
Came across this in the etsy forums this morning. It is from a cartoonist's blog along with a ton of other great ideas and quotes about his experiences in life and business. Well worth reading! I love the Mount Everest one though. It applies to everyone in different ways. For me, I am not wasting life sitting around and waiting for things to happen anymore. I've set some goals and I am going for it!

New stuff:

Polar Bear In Blue No. 3 $30

Fine Art Print on Metallic Paper



Made from antique cash register parts and thick steel wire
Music


Just some music I have been listening to lately and loving.


Emilie Simon
The Flower Book
Sweet Blossom

The Microphones
Sidewalk Songs & City Stories
Kanterns


Feist
Let It Die
Mushaboom


Me First &The Gimme Gimmes
Take A Break
I'll Be There


Howling Bells
Howling Bells
Low Happening


Lene Marlin
Lost In A Moment
Never To Know

 
Top