Here are the necklaces and earrings I made the other night. The one above is going to be listed in my etsy shop soon. I used different kinds of chains and put them together with jump rings that I hammered flat. I am really happy with this one--actually I want to keep it!





Made these hooks by hand using wire and then hammering them.




Taking these to 323 East Gallery in Royal Oak today. I love that place!












Funny to look at these photos because I was so warm yesterday when I was shooting that I had to take my sweater off and today I am freezing because the power went off this morning. We have baseboard heat and it takes forever to warm back up! I'm putting my wool fingerless gloves to good use. We had to get ready in the dark this morning using flashlights and candles. At first my kids were freaking out but then they thought it was pretty cool. Luckily the power came back on shortly after.


I may just stop and buy another one of these huge beads and make one for myself too. I love the way it turned out. It's stainless steel plated too.



I also sent a bunch off to Charleston, WV for a yoga studio to sell.

 
Top