I Love Spring... everything is waking up after a long Winter... well, except Morris that is... Morris is taking extended naps on the Porch in the bed he inherited from Rat Boy! 





 Morris is definitely not waking up after a long Winter, he's languishing in the warmth of the Spring Sunshine for hours on end!  *LOL*  I think Morris has the right idea actually... I could go for long naps outside right about now, the weather is glorious and a hammock strung up in the Garden would be ideal this time of year, I'd probably never want to roll out of it!  *Winks*

But there isn't much napping going on because... well... I've got the Fever... Spring Fever that is!!!  *Smiles*  Yep, this time of year I wake up earlier to soak in as much of the Spring Sunshine and Day as possible.  Long walks and Gardening are the order of the day... there's a Tulip Tree {not the official name... its what I call it anyway... smiles} not far from our House and its bursting with fabulous blooms now.  They rain down upon your head like Tulip Rain and the heady fragrance is Divine!  I always bring Home a few and float them in Vintage bowls of water, they last an amazingly long time as their delicate looking petals are waxy & thick like a Cactus Flower.  I wish I had one of those mature Trees in our Yard... they're quite magnificent when in full bloom!   But what I do have is a wealth of bulbs bursting forth through the soil just in time for Easter... and Cactus Blossoming with their vivid, bold, waxy surreal looking blooms. 

It also makes me want to plant... anything and everything!  I repotted the Ivy Topiaries that I got for a buck each, they're thriving and getting much bigger already... so I've got to find a good place for them since they've outgrown the Bistro Table on the Front Porch.  I'm concerned the fierce Summer Sun might be too much for them, so I've got to find a nice Shady location to house them.  It also makes me seek out those Found Treasures that will make great little Planters to put in my Booth... so I've been busily planting Succulents in my Found Treasure Planters... today it was a Sweet Vintage Stork Planter and a Lovely little Succulent about ready to burst into Bloom!  I can't wait to see what the Blooms will look like?!  Well... if it doesn't Sell before they open... *Smiles*  The Vintage Planters have been well received... which I'm glad about since I Love Sourcing them and being an avid Gardener I Love having any excuse to buy plants to re-pot and find a good Home for!  *Winks*  I could spend all day in a Plant Nursery... its as much Fun for me to go to a Garden Center as it is to go Junquing!!!  So combining the two... Bohemian Valhalla!!!  

The great Edit & Purge of 2012 is in full swing now that it's Spring... Spring Fever makes me want to Spring Clean everything and start afresh with so many things... how about you?  What Fever has Spring given you my Friends?

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top