Meet the Mannequin Head Twins, Somaya & Angelique...


I'm told  by my Friend John of FIGS that these Vintage Gals hail from the Upper East Side Garment District of New York. 


I needed some Mannequin Heads for Display of Necklaces & Hats in my new Booth, so the search was on for just the right pair.  And lets face it, I confess, even here at Home I'll be playing Dress Up with these Gals as I have them hold & Model my favorite Hats & Necklaces for me. *Winks*


They are already Rocking the Hats that my Friend Shelly Created and I Love to wear!


But I didn't want pasty complexion Gals for my Bohemian Booth, I wanted Gals with an Exotic look... and finally settled on Somaya, who was my first choice...


And Angelique... who by the way has the most lifelike skin to the touch even though she lacks ears... *Smiles*


But it wasn't an easy choice... the audition for who would be chosen was fierce and there were plenty of Beauties vying for the coveted spots...


With various Styles and complexions that would be just perfect...


I was spoiled for choice... but some of the Gals were disqualified only because of neck length, they wouldn't Model Necklaces so well...


A pity since some were quite Lovely...


And some Gals were battle scarred from years in the Biz... I know my Friend Shelly will be considering those as possibilities though...


Now I know how difficult it must be for Modeling Agencies to choose a Girl... or just a couple of Gals of a lineup of Beauties... because honestly I was so indecisive... lining them up... photographing them from various angles to see which were most Photogenic and would suit the Mission I had at hand... *LOL*


And certainly there were some I had to leave behind that I also felt would be perfect... this duo in particular... one much darker than my pair... and one much fairer... but you never know... if they don't find Work before I need Quads... well... they could be chosen next!?! *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top