Artist JoAnnA Pierotti of MOSS HILL STUDIO will be Hosting an Art Doll Necklace Workshop here in Glendale this Spring to Create pieces like this amazing Necklace!  I'm signed up!!!













































There were so many Events going on this Weekend I barely knew where to begin or where to go first... you know me, I try to do it ALL!!! *Winks*  So, in no particular order my next few Posts will take you on a whirlwind Weekend of Fun Events here in the Valley Of The Sun that I attended!

Starting today with "Paris In The Spring" French Market Event in Downtown Historic Glendale. Many of the Local Shops and Businesses participated and it was a glorious sunny day in the mid 80's so it couldn't have been a better setting for an Outdoor French Market Event!

My Friend Carol of COTTAGE GARDENS Shops was Hosting a Luncheon and Fashion Show at the #2 Shop and the Gardens were hung with gigantic fabric Lanterns and the Tables were set with Linen & Lace with Fresh Flower Centerpieces, it was enchanting.  She had also invited several amazingly Talented Artists to come to Market with their wares.  I was particularly taken with the Creations and Styling of Artist JoAnnA Pierotti of  MOSS HILL STUDIO.  It was a pleasure to meet JoAnnA and Friends and she graciously allowed me to photograph her Market Booth and fabulous Creations.  Her Creations are the first 10 Photos on this Post... isn't that assemblage Chandie to die for!?!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????  It is Created with Special pieces that have meaning, Sentiment and History for JoAnnA and I think it is a marvelous piece.  Her Jewelry, Bottles & Styling really caught my eye and are everything I Love, from the Color Palette to the Vintage Materials Upcycled into Beautiful new Creations.  I can't wait for the Art Doll Necklace Workshop that is coming this Spring that she will be the Instructor of.  Be sure to check out JoAnnA's Blog and Etsy Shop on the Link provided.

Carol had given me a preview of all of the new Jewelry Creations coming into the Shop... I was there just as one of the Artists was dropping hers off... so exciting to get a sneak peek at all of the Lovelies before they are snapped up!  And have Sweet Meilan Model some of my favorites for me to Photograph, she always looks so adorable.  There was a new shipment of "Laura Van" Creations, so you know I had to check out every single piece and swoon over it all! *Winks*   And some new Fashions by "Wings of Lace", another favorite of mine.  There was a new line by "Lenny Eva" just in.  And the #1 Shop is all decked out for Easter and Spring.  I Hope you've had Fun coming along to the "Paris In The Spring" Event with me... be sure to come back tomorrow as we head to yet another Event in Downtown Phoenix...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian   

 
Top