So now we're at my Friend Shelly's Shop RUST AND ROSES and you know how us Girl's just wanna have Fun!!!
 
  

 
So Pamela and I headed over there on Girl's Day Out...
 
 




And met up with our Friends Judy and Gail.   Gail had just purchased that Lovely Grey Mesh Tank at the Sister Store of SIRENS AND SAINTS and it matched her ensemble so well she was able to just layer it with what she was already wearing!  That's when you KNOW a piece was meant for and waiting for you, she looked Fabulous!   We'll be taking you along to SIRENS AND SAINTS too in another Post.
 
 

 
I really liked these Industrial Basket Lights...
 
 



And this Burlap upholstered Vintage Chair, it was as comfortable as it was Beautiful!
 
 



And Ornate Vintage Gilded Mirrors are always Alluring!!!
 
 

 
 
This was part of a Pair of Beautiful large Armoire Doors with Fab Detailing and Inlay...
 
 

 
Yep, they had already Sold and I'm not at all surprised.
 
 



Next time The Man goes on an Elk or Deer Hunt I shall have to ask him to bring me Home a bunch of shed Antlers he always finds on his Hunts.
 
 

 
 
And that Old Tricycle reminds me that I have yet to get out on rides on my Gypsy Trike.  So many Good Intentions... so little Time!  I feel like those V-8 Commercials where after I've done something else I smack myself in the forehead and think, "I couldda had a Bike Ride!"
 
 

 
This is my Friend Pauline's Booth... I Love 'Ranch Barbi' Style!  So very similar to my own Aesthetic that she could easily be my Personal Shopper!  *Winks*
 
 


 
Old Gilded Gesso Frames are always a Favorite of mine too... whether they still have the Art in them or not... Old Frames are always Versatile Styling Elements.  
 
 
 
 
 
And I want to have you all mark your Calendars for an Amazing Event coming up at RUST AND ROSES in the Spring... THE WANDERLUST GYPSY STYLE FLEA MARKET ... and there will also be the 2013 Melrose Street Fair and Car Show along 7th Avenue!!!   Hope to see you all there in the Spring...
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top