It was Love at First Sight!
  

 
 
I wasn't even looking to 'Score' a Found Treasure or intentionally Junquing... just waiting for a Prescription to be filled and killing time.
 



But there it was in all it's Glory!  It took my breath away... I J'Adore Antique Furniture, especially with Detailed Carved Wood Accents like Lion's Feet or Eagle Claws on the Arms and Legs!
 


 
 
And with Fabulous Antique Upholstery that has remained relatively intact and was in my Fav Hues... yes, this one definitely had all the bells and whistles for me!  Dare it be the first Upholstery Project for 2013 to Gypsify!?
 
 


There really wouldn't even be a lot for me to do to Upgrade this for Bohemian Valhalla!  Some Colorful Silk Fringed Seam Binding and Rope Fringes, Vintage Velvet and Antique Belgian Metallic Trims... and shore up the underside with new Canvas Upholstery Strips since that was the only place that really had a Condition Issue.
 
 

 
 
I was almost afraid to look at the Price they might want for MY Chair!?  And it was hard for me to contain myself when it was a mere $7.99... yes, I said Seven Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents my Friends!  And it's SO squishy Comfortable!
*Color me Happy and keep the Penny!*  
 
 


So I Eagerly loaded up my Eight Dollar Antique Chair and hauled it back and into the Storage Cottage I am busily clearing out in the Great Edit and Purge which started in 2012 and will continue into 2013.  Stay Tuned for the Reveal on my First Upholstery Project for 2013...  


 

Please join us over at COMMON GROUND for the "Be Inspired" Blog Party... what is Inspiring you at the start of this New Year my Friends?
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top