Hi... so glad you could come back and rejoin us at the SWEET SALVAGE "Green Acres" Event my Friends.   Often the smallest details provide the biggest doses of Inspire for me... like brick fragments filled with soil to house Fresh Herbs... Metal Flower Frogs holding assortments of Ephemera and Scrabble Tile Messages...
 
  
 
 
And Sod topped Garden Tables!  I absolutely Loved this Sod Topped Metal perfectly Rusty Faded Aqua Garden Table!!!  Nothing smells, looks or feels quite like Beautiful Green Grass and Fresh Herbs!  Especially during the Winter when we're beginning to get Spring Fever! This brings a bit of Spring indoors to hold and tide us over until Spring finally arrives!
 
 

 
And I was definitely on a Mission during this Event to 'Score' more tiny Metal Flower Frogs... so I rushed right over to my Friends Cynthia's Section as she is the Queen of Sourcing the most Amazing selection of Flower Frogs!  Yep... I came away with just what I was on the Hunt for and it was my first 'Score' of the Event!
 
 

 
 
Trailing Ivy, Ferns, Old Clocks, Rosary Beads and Iron Tiered Filigree Stands... compliment each other so well!
 
 


And what would great Garden Style be without Seeds and live growing things?!?
 
 

 
I have a 'Thing' for Vintage Seed Packets and Old Garden Ephemera...
 
 

 
 
And there was a huge selection of delicious Boho Farms Jams and Jellies.
 
 


I might go back this Weekend and let the G-Kid Force pick out some of their Favorite Flavors.  Nothing tastes better for Breakfast than Freshly Toasted Bread smothered in Fresh Local Jams and Jellies!!!
 
 

 
 
Loved the innovative "Root" Sign comprised of oversized Commercial Letters and Old Farm Cogs and Wheels... in fact Galvanized Garden items and Rusted Farm Equipment are always such Fun to Style with.
 
 


 
Sweet Vintage Floral Ephemera against worn Rustic Wooden Furnishings revealing layers of History...
 
 



Yes... all of these Elements were Speaking to my Soul... one that prefers the Great Outdoors to being inside... and so bringing a little of the Outside in is always Appealing to Yours Truly!  Come back Tomorrow for Part III!
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top