Bravo to VAGABOND X-CHANGE on their Fabulous Booth Transformation at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST   which was Inspired by some Inspiration Board Images found online.  The Inspirational Image from 'A Noble Savage' really Inspired me too so I Saved it to my Favs: 
 
 
 
I happen to be a Huge Fan of Inspiration Boards and use them Online and in my Home Library of Inspiration Books and Boards that I've put together.  Sometimes it's an entire Image, Style or Vignette that will Inspire and sometimes just a Fragment, a Swatch, a Solitary piece of Minutia.  I'm finding that the Black Chalkboard Wall Accent is really Appealing to me... so I may incorporate one in the Storage Cottage Remodel.  What have YOU been Inspired by lately my Friends?
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top