I was planning to show you many Christmas nail creations these last few weeks but things did not turned out the way they should. On 2nd Christmas day my mom died :(

My sweet lovely mom R.I.P.

I REMOVED TO WHOLE STORY ABOUT MY MOMS LAST DAYS AND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND, I GUESS WRITING AND SHARING PERSONAL STUFF ONLINE IS A WEIRD THING TO DO........SO I READ. FOR ME IT WAS A WAY TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING AND WRITE IT DOWN AS SORT OF A JOURNAL/MEMORY (THAT WON'T GET LOST) BUT ANYWAY I REMOVED IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF GOSSIP AND STUFF :(

I really miss my mom, she was my best friend and I did a lot of things with her. She was the sweetest mom ever ♥ Don’t really know how to live without her, there are so many thing I want to share and do with her. It makes me sooooo sad she won’t be there If I ever get married or maybe have children on my own.

Mommy I love you ♥ Sagapo (I love you in Greek) like we often said or texted to eachother. Words can’t describe how much we all miss you!

xoxox very sad Diana
 
Top