I have an impressive Collection of OOAK Christmas Stockings... and yet... each year I find myself Creating new ones to accompany whatever Styling I've gone with for this Holiday Season.


As if I don't have enough to do... *LOL*... but I can't help it, I really enjoy the Creative process and adding to the Collection each year with whatever is Inspiring me THIS Christmas!?! 


To be sure I've already got enough "Creative Projects" and Custom Orders in various stages of completion and I'm not the most prolific Artist so there always seems to be a "List"... but I always make the time to create at least a couple of new Stockings for Christmas and this year was no exception.


After all, I'd laundered that huge pile of fabulous 100+ year Old Burlap Feedsacks and some were too damaged to do anything but cut up for smaller projects such as this... so it was perfect "Christmas Stocking Fodder"!  The damaged bags were just crying out for a Seasonal Project and so I got to work and made the first one.


After all... it wasn't just the Old Burlap Calling out to me... ever since I'd won these fab little Rosettes from my Blog Friend Doni at FAITH, GRACE & CRAFTS Give-away I had been aching to use them in a Project too!


And the Rosette on one of Princess T's Headbands just happened to match those Rosettes... so the whole Headband got donated to the 'Cause' and became the Stocking Cuff... what a timesaver & Lovely little bit of Serendipity! *Winks*


Along with a Bohemian Bling Pin and an Old Doily.  And now that Stocking #1 is done I'm jazzed to start Stocking #2 since they're so darn easy to Create and so much Fun!


And I FINALLY got all the G-Kids Present Wrapped... Using every piece of Brown Paper and Brown Paper Sacks in the House...


Along with Rainbows of Yarn...


And these Simple Effortless Wraps have really been a time saver this Holiday Season and freed me up to concentrate on other Projects and Plans...


As well as saving $$$ on Gift Wrap... and I'm all about saving time and $$$ this year my Friends...


Alas, with working from early Morn 'til late at Night I didn't get the Herb Harvest done before the first frost took a toll... *Le Sigh* but since I have a massive bunch of hardy bushes I gathered up large bunches of Sweet and Thai Basil anyway to dry for a Relaxation Therapy Project I've Planned.


Even the frost damaged leaves are still deliciously fragrant and its the fragrance I want and need anyway... as I'm going to make Muslin Aromatherapy Bags and stuff them with freshly dried Herbs {predominantly the Basils and Lavender} and uncooked Jasmine Rice... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


And I'm finally moving towards the big Back Kitchen to begin the Christmas Decorating there... now that I've completed the Livingroom, smaller Front Kitchen and Diningroom... and Hopefully just before Christmas I MIGHT just have all of the rooms of this Old House completely decorated for the Holidays? *Winks*  And the Stockings were hung... well... almost... I'm still working on it... *Smiles*

And since I used part of Doni's Give-Away Gift to me in this Post, the timing was perfect to join her Blog Party at FAITH, GRACE & CRAFTS for PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY to show it all off!  And just look at what fabulousness Doni has Created over there:


So head on over my Friends for the Blog Party and Show us your Creative Genius! *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top