**JANUARY**

I learned to do Photo Mosaics and various other Photo Editing Techniques... which greatly enlarged my Blogging, Artistic Expression and Photography Horizons! *Winks*  I also did my 1st Photo Mosaic and used it on my 1st Mosaic Monday Post.  Thank You again to Mary of LITTLE RED HOUSE for the Tutorial, Links and encouragement to learn to do this... you changed my Blog World in a Beautiful way. 


**FEBRUARY**

This was a tough Month for the Bohemian Valhalla Clan as The Man was Hospitalized during Valentine's Day and on his Birthday.  But the Generosity of The Land Of Blog peeps moved and touched me and also made it like Christmas in February.





**MARCH**

Sadly, March marked the Closing of my Friend Kendra's Shop, SAGE, which had been one of my favorite places to find Industrial Salvage Style and European Treasures for years and I still miss that place!  But be sure Kendra is on to bigger and better things as a Stylist extraordinaire... always LOVING your distinctive Style and sense of humor Girlfriend!!!

But there was the unveiling of a couple of my Friend's Dream Caravans... 'The Bliss Lounge' which belongs to my Friend Tricia and 'The Rust & Roses Mini Manse' which belongs to my Friend Shelly... one day I Hope to have an unveiling of my Gypsy Caravan that The Man is seeking for me... you Gals have certainly Inspired me and set the bar high!!!





**APRIL**

But April marked the Grand Opening of my Friend Heidi's Shop, PARIS MONTANA ... Where you can find amazing couture Jewelry and Fashions ... be sure I now have some in my Wardrobe! *Winks*  Heidi and Tricia are amazing Artists and Designers and I'm always eager to see their new Lines... check out the Link for a Gypsy Style Holiday Fashion extravaganza and the new Victorian Ceiling Tin Jewelry which was featured at the Country Music Awards!!  You Gals ROCK!!!

And Blogland Generosity abounded this Month and it was like Christmas in April as Special Surprise Gifts arrived in the Mail!!!  And the best Gift of all was another Precious One added to the extended Family, fresh from the Father... Prince AX... Grand-Auntie Dawn LOVES having even more wee ones to spoil rotten! *Winks*




**MAY**

May was a very sad Month as we bid Goodbye to our Beloved Fur Baby of almost 20 years, Rat Boy.  She was quite a Character... yes, Rat Boy was actually a Girl... who never thought of herself as a Cat at all... and ate and did everything the Children and G-Kids did and was my constant Companion for almost two decades... I still miss her presence and her crazy antics to make me Smile every day.  She simply would not allow me to be down or sad and that was a Priceless Gift.


**JUNE**

I learned to do Photo Textures during this Month... further expanding my Blogging possibilities, Creative expression and Photo Enhancements.  Yes, Blogging has stretched me to learn something new constantly and become more Tech savvy in the process and not be so timid with Technology and in sharing my Passions, Life and Story within the Blogging Community.  Being a Private person this was a new experience to me and I must say it switched from being a Personal Journal and Journey to being so much more than I ever imagined it could or would be... and what a Joy that has been.  I want to Thank each and every one of you who came for a visit... came back again and again... took the time out of your busy days to leave comments, e-mails and offer encouragement, support and most of all your Friendship... it is truly Priceless!



**JULY**

July left us facing another Personal Crisis as Mom got seriously ill directly after her Birthday and the long process began of Intensive Care, Hospitalizations, and Nursing Home placement until we could get her well enough to move to Cali with my Brother.  The Man had to rush Home early from Alaska to assist and we took some much needed time off as a Family to do a Tranquility Tour to a favorite place, Jerome.  I did however Celebrate my one year Blogaversary this Month and the support, Prayers and encouragement from the Blogland Community was uplifting during a particularly dark time for our Family.



**AUGUST** 

This Month marked the Grand Opening of my Friends Kim & Katie's new Shop, SWEET SALVAGE, a once a Month Occassional Sale on the 3rd Thursday, it has fast become a Local Favorite Event each Month and we look forward to the Theme and the Special Guest Artist Featured and attending.
The 'Sweet Team' do an amazing job of putting together and Hosting a feast for the Senses and a Junquer's Paradise... and each Month I've bumped into Blog Friends at the Events and meeting in Person has been a Special Bonus Treat.



**SEPTEMBER**

This Month marked another Beautiful addition to the extended Family... my Niece's little bundle of Joy... Princess AB... fresh from the Father.  I was present at the Birth and watching the Miracle of Life coming into this World is a Beautiful thing indeed and not much compares!!!  Another Precious One to spoil... Grand-Auntie Dawn LOVES it!!! *Winks*





**OCTOBER**

This is a Month we always look forward to as we begin the Seasonal Celebrations that will extend through New Years.  Starting with Halloween and Dia de los Muertos Celebrations.  For those of us who enjoy dressing up, decorating and reveling in the Holidays it is a Festive Time and the Sugar Skulls and Velvet Pumpkins abounded.




**NOVEMBER** 

This Month marks a Time for us to reflect upon all that we have Thanksgiving about... expressions of Gratitude and being Thankful... nothing beats a Grateful Heart or keeps it down... and we here at the Bohemian Valhalla Residence had much to be Thankful for once again as we reflected upon our Blessings and what the Lord had brought us through in 2011.




**DECEMBER**

And though we had the scare and Crisis of The Man's Stroke & Hospitalization during the Holiday Season... and Mom having to go back into a Nursing Home in Cali... we still managed to have a Blessed and Memorable Christmas Season and we find ourselves ever Hopeful and looking forward to a New Year with endless possibilities and many more Blessings and adventures... I can hardly wait!!!
May 2012 be all that you Hoped for and Dream of...


Have a Safe & Happy New Year my Friends... Coming to you from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 

 
Top