Yes, Santa {AKA: The Man} was very good again to me this year.  I got my Vintage Style Bicycle... and I Love everything about it!!! 
 {The Man still has to install my Water Bottle Holder}


The Pearlized White, Black and Mint Green color Palette... the French Style Graphics...


The Wicker Basket and Vintage Styling of it all, reminiscent of the Bikes I remember from the 50's and 60's.  I have a Bicycle Lock that that has huge heavy metal links and is sturdy enough to pull a Boat or use as a formidable weapon to protect my new Beauty! *Winks*


I'm going to enjoy cruising around Town on my new set of Wheels and getting fit in the process.  I'm an avid Walker, but sometimes you need to get somewhere more quickly or cart a few Treasures Home and in Desert climates having a quicker method of transportation is always a bonus.  I just don't like driving everywhere, I like to enjoy the Scenery and Fresh Air that bicycling and walking permits. 


The Man and I always wait until AFTER Christmas to purchase our delectible Treats at 50% off in preparation for continued Celebrations through the New Year.  So I got my Starbucks Coffee Gift Sampler Set... 


And a host of other yummy Treats...


I just Love the line of Treats TARGET offers and they always carry The Man's fav Hickory Farms Summer Sausages as well... thankfully there were plenty left over for us to get a great selection at a deep discount!


And the Popcorn Trio Tins is always a Family Fav... and make great Christmas Storage afterwards.


Of coarse you might recall my Pre-Christmas Gifts to Self... my gorgeous Cut Velvet, Burlap & Linen Bohemian Tote... 


And Bohemian Bling Necklace...


Which Mannequin Yvette is Modeling for you...


And The Son says he has yet another Christmas Surprise for me, which he hasn't presented yet... so I'm anxiously awaiting it!!!    After all, Christmas extends far beyond a specific date here at the Bohemian Valhalla Residence... the Spirit of Christmas is alive and well every day and that's just how we like it.

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top