I Love when I find new Shops that carry Treasures I adore and have an ambiance I enjoy visiting.  Some time ago one of my fav Candle Shops closed and I really missed visiting the Shop... but Joy of Joys, when I drove past the building the other day a new Candle and Exotic Furnishings Shop had opened there with a similar Funky Exotic Vibe that I adore!  I'm talking about GLOBAL HOME at 2230 East Indian School Road in Phoenix.

They have kept the Candle Factory that was there before, to produce the same quality Candles on site that we've enjoyed in the past with over 40 fabulous scents.  And they Import the most amazing Furniture and Accessories in Old World Rustic and Exotic Styles... I was in Bohemian Valhalla my Friends from the moment I walked through the door!  The Owner, Kim, was very friendly and I told him I would be Blogging about his amazing Shop... I'm always a bit timid to take Photos in a Shop I've never visited before, but I Hope to go back again soon because there was so much I absolutely fell in Love with and the ambiance of the Shop is fantastic, with Architectural Salvage elements and Water Features as a backdrop for the amazing Inventory... you really must check it out my Friends next time you're in the Phoenix Metro area.

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top