{This sweet little History Of Rome Book tied up with Twine & a Medal came Home with me.}









{This Lovely Small Vintage Gilded Loving Cup also came Home with me... usually they're in Silver, I liked that this one was Golden.}



As my Friends and I continue enjoying the SWEET SALVAGE "Romancing The Home" Event and take you along virtually, just how will YOU be Romancing YOUR Home my Friends?  What does Romantic Styling mean to you?  What Special elements will you be incorporating into your Home in preparation for Valentine's Day or perhaps an Anniversary or just the Celebration of Spring approaching and everything springing to Life after the dormancy of Winter?  It can encompass a variety of Styles and Decor so there's no limitations to Romantic Decorating really, its very subjective to each individual.  And the Romancing of a Home to me also means just putting your Heart into the spaces you will occupy, raise a Family in and Welcome Guests into.

I've always enjoyed Flowers and Nature and so for me the visual Romantic Touches almost always mean bringing some Natural Elements into our Home.  Sometimes I'm fussier and Feminine about it and other times I lean towards the Mysterious and Exotic... other times I want an Organic Natural Romantic setting like a Private Garden of Eden... so it can vary widely depending on my mood.   Some of the scents that evoke a sentiment of Romance are most definitely those that speak to the Soul and the Heart of me... from the delicate Florals of such Heavenly aromas as Roses, Lavender, Lilac, Orange Blossom and Honeysuckle... to the Exotic aromas of Nag Champa, Patchouli, Incense, Sage and the various Spicy Scents reminiscent of a Moroccan Bazaar.  

Whatever Romancing the Home will mean to you, I Hope you will be filling your Home with Fresh Romantic Touches as we near Valentine's Day.  I know I am. *Winks*  And be sure to come back tomorrow as we continue seeking out Romantic Found Treasures at SWEET SALVAGE that will Inspire us and bring out the Romantic in each of us and to those we have Partnered in Life with.  And I'll continue to Share with you some of the Treasures I came Home with to Romance Our Home!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top