So my husband always wants to eat pizza!! Almost every other day, and I have been getting sick of the traditional "pizza." I have been on pinterest looking at different ways to make pizza, and let me tell you, I have found a bunch. I can't wait to make these for my hubby!!!

Picture from tumblr.com I wished I could find this recipe. But doesn't that look so good?? I am going to have to try and make this the best I can.  I will post when I do...

Pizza cups!!!! This comes from the loveofcooking, these are made in a muffin tin, arent these so cute?? I think this would be perfect for appetizers.

Crecent pepperoni rollups!! This is from plainchicken... Doesn't these look so simple and easy to make!! I am going to have to try these...

Pizza Casserole!!! YES PLEASE!!! This looks soooo yummy.. This comes from formamas..

Pepperoni rolls!! This is such a good idea to make pizza!!! This comes from whataboutpie..

Portabella pizza bites!! Oh sooo good!! And they are LowCarb.. Even better!!!! This comes from mypx90..


* Looks like I got some good recipes to try, instead of doing the "original" pepperoni pizza!!!
 
Top