Fresh back from the Atlanta Show today my Friend Carol of COTTAGE GARDENS was laden with amazing new Treasures to fill both Cottages!  I had the privilege of seeing it all as it was unpacked and giving you all a sneak preview too!

Meilan and I were Modeling the fab Vintage Doily Scarves from "Pure West" and trying on various pieces of the amazing new Bohemian Bling! *Swooning Heavily... the Temptation levels were ultra high! LOL*   Some of my favs were the Leather Cuffs with Vintage Bling... and the Altered Art Necklaces with a mix of Vintage and new blended Beautifully! 

And there were the new Tote Bags from our Local Talented Artist Friend Minnie... made of lucious fabrics and Graphics of Lovely Bohemian Ladies.  

Of coarse I had to get my "Laura Van" fix while I was there... I was adoring that Green Picture Frame and matching Cross! *Swooning*

And at Shop #1 the Spring and Valentine's Vibe was being Artistically Created by Carol & Monica during my visit.  Both were hard at work transforming the Shop from the Magic that was Christmas, to the fast approaching Seasons... Valentine's Day and a Cottage Inspired Springtime!  I was Loving the Watering Cans and the Sweet little clip on Bird Ornaments which really liven up a Chandie.

You'll be proud of me... I resisted all hedonistic Temptations and came away with just the Beautiful Images to share... but it was Oh so difficult, I always want it ALL you know! *Winks*  But I want to thank my Friends for giving me a Premier Preview of everything Fresh from Atlanta, to Model and Share with my Friends here in the Land Of Blog!  So since you've had a Heads Up on what has just come in, it gives you the perfect opportunity to rush on over to the COTTAGE GARDENS Shops in Downtown Glendale and get yours first my Friends!

And... there's MORE in the way of Glendale Adventures this Day...






Oh, and another Special Treat while I was trawling Downtown Glendale this day, was I had a Surprise encounter and got to meet my Blog Friend Eileen in Person for the first time!!!   Eileen has an amazing Booth at A MAD HATTER ANTIQUE MALL and maintains their Facebook Page.  She is as darling and sweet in Person as I knew she would be and it was so nice to meet yet another Kindred Spirit & Friend that I met in the Land of Blog first and now have gotten together with in Person!  We'll definitely have to do the Town together Eileen, we'll have such Fun!!! *Winks*  I snagged a few pixs while I was at the Shop of some Treasures that caught my eye and I wanted to Share... too bad I had an Appointment and couldn't spend more time there this day... *Le Sigh*  But I did "score" the BFF Tina's Birthday Gift there, though I cannot reveal it until after it's presented... just in case she's peeking??! *Winks*  Be sure to catch their "Open Air Market" the 1st Saturday of each Month though!  The Weather is getting more and more glorious so it's perfect to attend Outdoor Markets now here in the Arizona Desert!  So those of you looking to get out of Fierce Weather Climates... we're the Place to be this time of year! *Hint Hint*

Blessings from the Sunny Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top