Okay, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer as to what was in the Bag that my Artist Friend Angela Created  for me!!!  Mannequin Yvette will now Model what I was Gifted with as I entered FRILLY FROCKS during the Melrose Crawl and Angela surprised me with yet another beyond Fabulous Gypsy Chic Custom Creation!!!  Yes, another gorgeous Bohemian Belt!!!


Now you know why I was grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cate and Sporting a Surprise Gift Bag! *Smiles*  Color me Happy!!!


I Love Angela's Custom Creations... she and I are like Peas in a Pod... and so her Creative Leanings are so very similar to my own that we could be Twins separated at Birth! *Smiles*  She totally 'gets me' and  so this is Perfection!   She's an amazingly Talented  Artist and so prolific that she's an Inspiration for me to get busy and Create more too!


She also Loves to layer Beauty and hide litle Details to discover or flaunt bold Details to Delight the eyes and pique Interest in her Pieces.


Her hand-dyed Velvets are simply Divine!  And each Creation is OOAK and loaded with sumptuous Fabrics that I adore... Vintage Lace and upcycled Vintage Crochet... the finest quality Velvets and Tapestries...


Tassles, Bohemian Bling, Custom Made Trinkets...


Beautiful Appliques...


Porcelain Dolls and Angels... Charms...


Beads, Bells... yes, everything a Gypsy Style Gal would absolute adore and proudly wear!  Thank You my Dear Friend, you once again brought tears to my eyes with this beyond generous Labor of Love!  I've already received a multitude of compliments each time I wear it!


And of coarse I can never enter FRILLY FROCKS without also drooling over all of the fabulous Favorite Designer Fashions the Shop is stocked with!  And during the Melrose Crawl they were having a rare 25% off Sale of everything in the Shop!  So if you were looking for some Spring Fashions by the likes of such Popular Designers as Petrushka, Ewa i Walla, Magnolia Pearl, Marrika Nakk, SKIF... and FRILLY FROCKS very own fabulous Rare Earth Designs this was the perfect opportunity to stock your closets!


It really is Inspiration and Incentive for me to keep at my weight loss Goals so I can get new wardrobe in the smaller size I'm trying to attain! *Winks*  I'm getting there... slowly but surely... which is how I roll. *LOL*  So yes Angela, your Bohemian Treasures Mary Poppins Style Bag is also coming along... slowly but surely... Thanks for your Patience my Friend! *Smiles*

And tomorrow we shall conclude the Melrose Crawl Treasure Trawl as we take you to ANTIQUES ON CAMELBACK. ... for even more eye candy!!!  Have you overdosed on Visual Delights yet? *Smiles*

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top