Next stop on our Melrose Crawl was MELROSE VINTAGE where I can always count on finding the best Crafting Supplies, issues of my favorite Stampington Magazines and check in to see what great Classes are going to be offered in the upcoming Months.  If you're looking for the very finest Bedding, Linens, Draperies and Upholstery Fabrics this is the to-go-to destination... with the most desirable Fabric Prints from such popular Designers as Rachel Ashwell and Cath Kidston, among others.  












And then it was off to ZINNIA'S AT MELROSE where they were graciously Hosting a Free Spaghetti Dinner complete with Bacon/Almond Salad, Bread and Tiramisu or Cheesecake for Dessert! It was all delicious, our compliments to the Chef, Thank You!  Does it get any better than Junquing and Dining all in one spot?!? *Winks*  I think not!!!  And they were having 20% off any Purchase in the entire Store... so you know we were all over that!!! 


I 'scored' a Lovely Kilim for only $6!!!... And I was adoring the Vintage Victorian Ceiling Tin Frames, Hearts and Peace Signs in my Friend Tricia's Booth! *Swoon*  I will have to come back for some of those at a later date me thinks! *Smiles*  And in tomorrow's Post I shall reveal the Fabulous Creation I was Gifted with by my Friend Angela...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top