Yes, 3 Fun Filled Days of Events are coming up at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST Grand Opening this Cinco de Mayo Weekend my Friends!






It's definitely going to be a Festive Partylike Atmosphere!!!


Nothing says Cinco de Mayo quite like Margarita Mugs from Macayos... spent this past weekend making Sweet Planters out of some of my Collection of them...  Salud!!!  *Winks*



























Hard to part with these Sweet Navajo hand-made Dolls...












































The Booth Photos didn't do this Vintage 60's Projector justice... so I'm including the Pre-Booth Images I took of it... *Winks*


It even comes with a 1969 Christmas Reel!


I'm such an Old Case Fiend that it was the 1st thing that caught my eye in my Junquing forray... and the Treasures that lay inside were a Bonus!  *Smiles*













{Source: Brass Armadillo Facebook Page ~ Adam, Randall & Chelsea}


                            {Source: Brass Armadillo Facebook Page ~ Jordan & I}





I'm taking a break from the Melrose Crawl Adventures to tell you about our upcoming Grand Opening at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST in Goodyear being held this coming Cinco de Mayo Weekend May 4th, 5th and 6th.

The Festivities will begin with free $5 Brass Armadillo Gift Cards given away to the first 100 customers through the door at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday Mornings!

Friday Night there will be a Pizza Party with free Pizza served from 5:00 until 7:00 pm and there will be a live Radio remote to help us celebrate!

Saturday is Free Hotdog and 50's Style Loose Meat Hamburgers served from 11:00 am until gone and another top Radio Station broadcasting Live from our building to help spread the word.

Sunday will be a Celebration Day that we will be serving "Armadillo" shaped Cookies... you're not going to want to miss out on this weekend to remember and the Dealers have been stocking their Booths, Showrooms & Cases with loads of Found Treasure Inventory in anticipation for the upcoming Event!   You won't find a more Fun Loving Staff than at the BA West... I have so much Fun working there and my Co-Workers are the best and have become Friends... I truly look forward to my Shifts and working my Booth, it's a Joy... how many of you can say that about your work?!!!!?  There are precious few Cases & Booths left to Rent so if you've been thinking about it, don't languish my Friends, we're close to 100% occupancy already and over 900 Dealers!

I'm shamelessly plugging my Booth in today's Post *Winks* and I had so much fun Sourcing some Treasures with a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Vibe and Photographing it.  Iwill continue to stock Inventory throughout the week and the Sale so that everything will be fresh from my Junquing Adventures or the big 2012 Spring Clean of the Bohemian Valhalla Residence which is still in full swing. *LOL* 

 I Hope to see you there my Friends... you can be sure the G-Kid Force has also been anticipating attending the Event with Gramma for all of the Fun and looking forward to the Food!  *Smiles*  And throughout the Month of May we have a Host of other Events coming up for Mother's Day & Memorial Day Weekend... I'll keep you Posted!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top