So I finally made it out to Scottsdale over the weekend to visit my Creative and adorable Friend Heidi of PARIS MONTANA and visit her amazing Boutique in Scottsdale's Art & Emerging Indie Fashion District off 5th Avenue on Marshall Way.


I know I'm always going to be wowed and intrigued by her Creations and Inspired by her Creative Energy.   We are certainly Kindred Spirits of the 'More is never enough and go big or go Home' Mantras!  *Winks*



It's always refreshing when someone totally 'gets you' and vice-versa and our conversations are on the same Creative plane... so I thoroughly enjoy visiting Heidi and her Shop to see what she's been up to... always Fresh, always exactly my Gypsy Style and Sensibilities.


So I know I'm ALWAYS going to see Bling that will blow me away...


And I was delighted when she showed me her Spring Line!!!  *Insert Swoonfest!*


The problem is... I didn't have "A" Favorite... I was totally digging them ALL!!!  *LOL... of coarse I would... right?*



And so I had the distinct Joy of having my own little Fashion Show and playing Dress Up with some of the ones I was considering... and Heidi was playing Fashion Photographer... so much FUN we always have!!!   I felt like a Human Peacock with this gorgeous one with sparkly Lace, Beaded Tassles and Burnout Velvet... and you know how much I adore Peacocks and am the Human equivalent!!! *Winks*


This one had fab Chandie Burnout Velvet Designs... hard to resist a Chandie... and in VELVET with Black Lace and Beaded Tassles! *Winks*


This one was most definitely in my usual Color Palette and would have matched a great deal of my existing Wardrobe... so it was very difficult not to choose this one... though it was plainer than the other two, the Lace was Divine and the Burnout Velvet & Style perfectly matches a Jacket I bought from Heidi and Love... so I was considering how well it would layer...


But in the end the flashy Bold Peacock Blue with the Gold Tassles and Burnout Velvet won out by a slight margin... it still goes well with the majority of my Natural Hues in my Wardrobe and I can't help but want some Bold Jeweltone Colors for Spring and Summer... Bold Color always uplifts Mood and is Vibrant and Fun.  I Loved that the Style and Cut of these Spring Line Tops enhanced any sized Woman and will still be flattering at my current size and when the weight loss comes. 



I also had Fun covering the Shop for another Blog Post so that I could Share the Experience with you my Friends!


Heidi got this fabulously Deconstructed-By-Time Dress Form Mannequin while she was at a Show in Texas...  Decrepid Derelict Style is also another Passion we Share...


And then I saw them... the beyond fab bejeweled Belt Buckle Collection that Heidi's Mom, Mama Luv, had Designed and Created for her FRENCH COYOTE Line!  *Gasp... be still my beating Heart!*  All made with Vintage Bling... I'm in LOVE!!!


And it's a fickle Love because there was SOOOOOOOOO many other Accessories that I was Loving too!  *Winks*   Like this Headband...



And Necklaces Galore...



But I kept coming back to behold the Buckles... and I knew I had to have one... but which... can you guess what one came Home with me my Friends?



Though I gotta tell ya, I thought these deconstructed Baseball & Bling Cuffs were so Creative and Fun too!   See what I mean, you're going to be spoiled for choice when you visit the Shop!


But back to those Buckles... which one??? Humnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...


So I had to continue to Wander and Photograph as I contemplated the decision...


About the Buckle I would choose...


Some decisions just take a bit of Time don't they???  Especially when the selection is equally gorgeous and so very you in Styling... that you would like to have it ALL!!!  *LOL*


Have you seen something you would have been tempted to add to your Wardrobe my Friends?


Whether Fashion or Accessory...


You really should make a Trip out there this Spring... before Heidi hits the Road for Summer in the Blacktop Boudoir to Source some amazing new Treasures...

Source: Paris Montana Blog... inside the Blacktop Boudoir...

Hadda Show you how fabulous one of Heidi's Gypsy Caravans is that she Travels far and wide in...

  

In fact, even her Props in the Shop are beyond fab... check out this Couture Skully... *Winks*


And this is very similar to my Jacket that I told you about earlier... a very popular Line at the Shop...


And the Shop's Signature Pearl draped Skullys... Love them too...


And Heidi not only Designs for her Clients... she wears many of her Creations as well and it is a Lifestyle and State of Mind, not just Fashion...  she always looks Adorable in everything and is the perfect Model for her Line because it's all her very Essence and Personality.


I really like these Pom-Pom edged Teastained Lace Scarves...


But I was still considering THE Buckle... *Smiles*


So we have to Wander some more okay?  *Winks*


I know you won't mind as I decide... because there's so much to behold...


And consider for your own Wardrobes...


And be Inspired by...


So go ahead, Imagine what you would take Home...???


Or suggest for a Fashion Forward Friend???...



And I've almost decided on a Buckle...



I never do anything in a hurry you know... *Smiles*  So when you go Shopping with Moi you better be prepared to languish for a while and take it all in... and have a Zen Experience surrounded by Visual Delights and Sensual Pleasures that will awaken all of your Senses... and Visit for a while, because it's not just about the stuff... it's about the People too... those that I Care about and Enjoy spending Time around and with... because that's how I roll.



This decision-making process with the Buckles was hard though, they all called out to me... *Winks*



And while I was deciding... Heidi Surprised me with her Typical Generosity and presented me with a Friendship Gift!!!  *Insert Squeal of Delight!*   A Friendship Ring... oversized of coarse because we both enjoy big Bling!  *Winks*


Isn't it gorgeous... and it has everything I adore... Spiritual significance with the Holy Mother's Image... Pearls... Bling... LOVE IT!!!   Thank You Heidi, what a Lovely Surprise.... I shall Cherish this Friendship Gift!!!



And I'm certain that these Buckles will be flying off the Shelves because when peeps see mine, they're going to want one of their very own I'm sure!!!



Or perhaps a Necklace???


Or a Baseball Cuff Bracelet... which will certainly draw some Interest and Attention...


And Okay, I won't keep you in Suspense anymore about which Buckle I chose... *Smiles*



You might have even guessed this was "The One" being I was in a Peacock Blue kinda Mood?  *Winks*



And it will be the Ideal Accessory for my new PARIS MONTANA Top!!!




Yeah I'm totally Loving it and will probably attach it to several different Styling Options... including Velvet Sashes... East Indian Sari Scarves... Vintage Cowboy Belts... the Possibilities are endless...



And now I'll take you on the stroll around the Beautiful area the Shop is in... because it was a gloriously gorgeous day... in the mid-80's with a slight breeze... perfect Walking Weather!


I adore Water Features and this Fountain is one of my favorites...


But the 5th Avenue area is dotted with Lovely Water Features...



And Artistic Touches... and Good Restaurants and Galleries...


And Scenic Nooks...



So a Day spent there is always Fun... and Live Music is always present... this day it was some great Blues and Jazz serenading us from the Hot Spots...


And I really Hope you've enjoying coming along my Friends?



Because I've certainly enjoyed your Company... and I Hope you'll come back again for more Arizona Adventures?

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top