In our final Installment of the SWEET SALVAGE "Destination Found" Event I'll Share the remainder of the Images I captured through the eye of my lens... including these Fun Whimsical Sweet Mini Cloches.

  

The use of Vintage Doll Heads in Decor is just something I've always thought was Fun and Funky... and these had some Vintage Bling Hats attached...



And bits of Ostrich Feathers... it was hard to resist them... and a very Inspirational way to utilize those broken Vintage Dolls, Jewelry and Old Glass Collectibles you might have lying around the House and are at a loss as to what to do with?




In fact there were several adorable Creative mini Cloches scattered about... as well as Vintage Cameras, which always make for Interesting Displays even if they're no longer functional.




As well as Old Books, which you can always find useful in Vignette Creations...




And Old Wrough Iron and Birdcages...




And I wasn't even sure what this fab piece of Architectural Salvage was or used to be... but it was really Cool... and "SOLD"...  *Smiles*  In fact, I was so intently focused on this piece that I completely spaced out on those Enamel Oval Numbers that I've been seeking and were right there... in plain sight... as I stood there with eyes wide shut!  *Le Sigh*  Do you ever do that too my Friends? 




And even though it was under layers of other Cool Stuff... I couldn't help but notice that Iron Crib... or is it a Daybed???  Whatever... I could still totally Envision it as a converted Bench Seat in a Gypsy Vardo and still useful to take Naps on!  Just the right size for a Mobile Studio...



The Mantiques are pretty popular too as there are lots of Men coming to these Events now and lairing their Man Caves with Found Treasures. 



So many Vintage Bikes to look at and choose from, alas, I still think I will need a Trike so I don't fall and break a hip.  *LOL*  The old saying that it's like riding it bike because you never forget how to and it comes back to you... FALSE... apparently I'm an exception to that rule! *Smiles*


That Lovely floorlength Mirror 'SOLD' right away...


And this oversized cog/wheel from an Industrial piece of Machinery was Cool...


Loving the Old Door behind this Vignette...


And Lockers always come in handy for Storage... especially in a Kid's Room...


I always have Old Mantle Love...


And yes, I did go back and get the 'brag' card... *Winks*


I could look through Old Keys for hours... but at this stage of Collecting them I only seek out the most Unusual and Ornate ones...



Burlap, Crystal and Flowers is always an appealing combination...


I always wonder why the Person who had a Custom Sign with their Name on it didn't keep it???  Or at least keep it in the Family?  Anyway, I was digging Ed's Sign... even if he wasn't anymore!?! *Winks*


And how Creative is this Bistro Table Crafted from an Old Metal Wheel with tiny Vintage Metal Fire Trucks under Glass?!  Love it!


These Goth Style Chairs "SOLD" right away... I "Heart" Gothic Style Furnishings...


I don't know if that Deconstructed Fainting Couch ever Sold but I sure was Lusting after it... And I Loved the Patina on this Old Metal Bed Frame...


I also enjoy oversized Letters and Numbers...


And this Velvet Men's Mannequin Dress Form was swoon worthy...


Cute little Doggie Figurine too...


Yep, another Sweet Vintage Bike!


And more Bohemian Bling...


And a Crate full of Old Seltzer Bottles... I don't know what I'd do with one of those but I've always liked them... so wouldn't be surprised if I didn't end up with one someday...  Ever have a Love or attraction to something totally useless to you, but you want one anyway?  Or am I the only one? *Winks* 


More nice oversized Letters on a Beautifully weathered Chippy Shabby Bench...


And maybe because now I enjoy Photography so much more... I'm drawn to Vintage Cameras for Display...  I've always Loved Old Photos... but now I am developing a Vintage Camera Fetish of sorts... *LOL* 


The Antique Accordian Style ones in particular...


Anything with an Aged Turquoise Patina always catches my eye...




And I thought the Bohemian Bling affixed to an Old Toolbox was a nice touch for Storage...


I think I remember cutting my Photography Teeth on one of these Old School Cameras in fact??   We thought they were so State of the Art back in the day... what a riot!


I really liked this Necklace made from Vintage Bling and Rosary Parts...


And this Old Cabinet with Numbered Drawers was Sweet...



What's this... another Vintage Bike!!!  "SOLD" too...


And this piece of Architectural Salvage above the Checkout was incredible!  Well, I Hope you've enjoyed joining us for the Event... be sure to come next Month...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian





 
Top