Have you ever known someone who was as much of an Incurable Collector of similar Treasures as yourself and so just about everything they Collect could easily end up in your Collection too if they managed to part with it & you had the Resources to 'Score' it?  *Winks*  Well, such is the case with my Friend Myko of AquaMarina Antiques... and parting with much of her vast Collection of Fantastic Found Treasures she is... and can be found in her Showroom & Booths at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST.  It is both Heaven On Earth and fairly Torturous to behold her Inventory and the Amazing Styling of it... because it makes you want it ALL... and Holy Mother Of God... if this is what she's parting with I can't even Imagine and you Wonder what she's keeping in her Personal Collections?!?  *LOL*  I want to be a fly on the wall of her Private Stash and behold how it is Showcased and what's in it because if this is just a tip of the Iceberg... then I'd be the Titanic!  *Winks*  I'd have difficulty 'Letting Go' of so much of this Inventory... there would be far too much Temptation to drag it all back Home and Hoard it all!  Though I can't Live with Pastels & Whites on a Daily basis, I could definitely Envision a Future Christmas Decorated like this and in these Hues of Seasonal Decor at Bohemian Valhalla... and so resisting the Temptation to want to BUY it all is just as bad!  But I simply MUST go into the Showroom & pass by her Booth Spaces anytime I visit our Antique Mall... because I don't want to resist or miss at least Experiencing the Magic of the Wonderland she Creates and constantly Evolves and Re-Styles often in there!  And Immortalizing her Labor of Love by Capturing it through the Eye of my Lens because it makes Excellent Copy to Share here in The Land Of Blog... as they would say on 'Project Runway', it makes for a Good Editorial!  *LOL*  And turned loose with German Glass Glitter, Myko has certainly amped up the Sparkle of the Holidays!!!  I'm now wanting to go out and buy a bunch of German Glass Glitter and really go to town on some of my stuff!  But... I've held back, knowing that it would become Addictive and I'd probably go berserk with it and Glitter everything in sight... and you could see Glittered Cats & Children, among other things... and not because I did it! *LOL*  They'd get into the Glitter Stash and Be-Glitter each other and much of the House... and I just don't think I'm quite ready for that... even though, as a Human Magpie, I surely Love the Sparkle & Indulgence of it all!
 
Merry Vintage Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top