I'm taking you with me today to a Shop on 7th Avenue that I thoroughly enjoyed and whose Inventory and Vignettes took my breath away:
 
4610 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix
(602)264-4183
 
As you can see by the Artsy yet Fun Displays I think you're gonna Love this place too!
 
 
 
 
These particular Mannequins really were quite Sculpturally Beautiful Nudes and Stunning... but I can't help but think how much Fun I'd also have Dressing them up in my Showroom to Showcase my Style of Fashion and Bling!
 
 
 
 
And I was TOTALLY in Lust with those Ancient Architectural Salvage Imports... Columns, Corbels and Fragments with Exquisite Details and Patina to Die for!!!
 
 
 
 
MODERN ON MELROSE also had the best Displays and Selection of Oversized Commercial Letters that I've seen in a long time!    And you know what a Fiend I am for Letters... I could definitely be a Hoarder of them since they Display and Sell so well!
 
 
 
 
I was in Letter Heaven here!
 
 
 
 
How much Fun is a Display like this!?!
 
 
 
 
And the Vintage Industrial Furnishings were Awesome too!
 
 
 
 
Yeah, I was suitably Impressed...
 
 
 
 
Love the Bold Hue of this Wooden Cart...
 
 
 
 
And sturdy Metal Cabinets always come in handy...
 
 
 
 
I remember Metal Umbrellas like the one on the far Right being Poolside at several Motels when we first moved to Arizona in the 70's.
 
 
 
 
And how Cool are these Metal Patio Chairs!?
 
 
 
 
And you know how I feel about Old Doors!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
There was lots of Inspiration in the Interior Displays on how to Style with your Oversized Commercial Letters.
 
 
 
 
So if you're a Fan of  Architectural Salvage, Vintage Industrial Style, Midcentury Modern and "All Century Modern" {Phrase coined by Joe McCormick colleague of MODERN ON MELROSE ~ LOL, Hilarious!} you really have to check this place out for yourselves my Friends!
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top