Source: THE GRAPHICS FAIRY
 







What will likely be Inspring & Influencing you for 2013 for Styling and Decorating your Home?  Will you keep things 'As Is' or move in a totally new direction?  For me, I'm in motion... moving in a totally new, and yet Familiar, direction.  Coming back to Exotic Influences and yet maintaining whatever Sage & Sepia already exists... and adding more of that as well.  I Adore the Warm & Organic Tone of Sepia and it is the one Color Palette I have never strayed entirely from so it must be one of the Core Elements that speaks to my Soul.  Yes, I've played with Pastels & Whites and though it was Fun & different, it was never quite as Comfortable and Familiar as the Sages & Sepias... mixed with Black & Bold Jewel Tones.  So I shall return to what is most Comfortable and Familiar... perhaps not banishing entirely everything that isn't of those Hues... but the Dominant Focus & Visuals around Bohemian Valhalla will certainly be those Familiar Hues & Style that have Inspired & Influenced me for Years... and have never really ever lost their Appeal in my personal Aesthetic and preference.  And I Plan to have a LOT of Fun coming back to it Full Circle and once again Embracing it like an Old Friend.
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top