In the wake of the senseless massacre, magnitude & circumstances of the recent tragedy I am left numb and without adequate words.  So many of the innocent victims were the same age & Grade as one of my Precious Grandchildren... so I cannot even Imagine nor comprehend the horror & sorrow the Loved Ones and Community are Experiencing.  It is supposed to be the Season of Love and Goodwill towards others and instead they are faced with utter devestation only days before a Holy Holiday due to the actions of one obviously tortured & troubled Soul showing no Mercy towards even the Innocents.  Our Prayers are with each person touched by this horrific event... there are so many.   In quiet Reflection I am reminded how Fragile & uncertain Life can be... and it makes me hug my Grandchildren this day just a little tighter than usual.
 
Dawn... The Bohemian   
 
Top