If there's anyplace a group of Gals can have an enormous amount of Fun Christmas Wishing and making their Holiday Wish Lists it's at the Sister Shops my Friend Shelly owns RUST & ROSES and SIRENS & SAINTS.   I make it a point of going with my Girl Friends first and make a Day of it... 
 
 
 
 
Then bringing The Man there Later to drop the 'Big Hints' during the Shorter Visit since hanging out at and around Boutiques is not quite his 'Thing' but he knows that's where what I want will most certainly be!  *Winks*  He's a very Good Sport I must say and Indulges me... and holds down the Fort & the G-Kid Force here at Home during my Longer Visits with The Girls on Girls Day Out where a Shopping Marathon & tons of Fun is eminent.  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And that way he doesn't have to hear me go on about how I still don't have MY Gypsy Vardo or Vintage Airstream procured so that I can suitably Pimp My Pull in Bohemian Gypsyfied Oppulence!!!  *LOL*  He's still Allegedly looking for it & trying to get me to downsize The Vision... *Smiles*  AS IF I've ever been good at downsizing ANY Vision and not going Grandoise!!!  *Winks* P-L-E-A-S-E surely you Jest... after all these years Honey you know better than THAT! *Bwahaha!*
 
 
 
 
 
 







I have also been known during the Holiday Season to also drag The Son along and into the Shops to drop the 'Big Hints' on what to get Dear Ole' Mom... but this Year he asked if just giving me a wad of Cash would Work so that he didn't have to go... since his Girl had already dragged him into 'Victoria's Secret' to pick out her Lingerie... *LOL*  Okay, I 'Get It'... I'll Spare you the added Agony & let you Save Face... you don't have to Impress me or Pretend to Enjoy Shopping at Girly Stores with Dear Ole' Mom, a wad of Cash will Work just fine my Son!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But as for me, well, I'm absolutely in my Element in such Shops and around such Fabulousness... and so I don't mind leaving The Guys at Home since it means I get to spend much Longer Visits languishing, window shopping, being Inspired and Enjoying chatting with Friends.  And on those occassions where a Holiday is coming up and The Guys are willing to Bankroll the Trip... well... it doesn't get much better than THAT now does it?  *Winks*
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 

 
Top