Friday Night from 5-9 p.m. COTTAGE GARDENS Shops 1 and 2 had their annual Fall Trunk Show.  There were new clothing lines to try on, Wine and a Buffet of snacks, fruits and fresh baked goodies. 


We met up with some Friends while there... Minnie, her adorable little Princess, Sandra and her adorable big Princess who is expecting a wee Prince very soon!   


I came with my BFF Junquing Partner, Tina...


And her Mom, Anita, visiting from Texas and also a Junquing Queen *Winks*...



Shop Owner Carol was dividing her time between both Shops to meet and greet everyone...


Sweet Meilan was busy attending to everyone at COTTAGE GARDEN 2 and had done a fine job of helping to decorate the Shops for the Event.  Her Dear Mom, my Friend Hsiao Hsien, was buying some new fashions there too... she's rather shy for the camera so I didn't get a photo of her in the fabulous new tiered slacks she bought, but trust me, if they'd had them in my size we might have been wearing matching fashions! *Winks* 


And speaking of amazing Fashions, adorable Minnie had designed and made this beyond-fabulous Tea Dyed Lacey Duster!!! *Major Swoon*  She's such a talented and creative Gal!!!    And her precious little Princess is quite a Beautiful budding Fashionista too... like Mother, like Daughter! *Smiles*


And check out the Lovely Bohemian Backpack her Fiance' bought for her!!!  Us Gals Love it when our Man pays attention to what we adore and surprises us with it!!! *Winks*


It was so nice to sit out on the Lovely Old Porches of both of the COTTAGE GARDEN Shops and enjoy good Food, a glass of Wine and good Fellowship with Friends on a gorgeous Arizona Fall Evening after Shopping for our Fashions and Fall Treasures...


The ambiance was superb... the weather had cooled to a mellow and enjoyable temperature... the Shopping was amazing... and the Shops decorated Beautifully...


I have a particular Passion for the Fabric Pumpkins... each year I 'score' a few more...


And Carol has the work of several talented Artists who create stunning pieces of Jewelry...


And piles of Pumpkins in an array of lucious Fabrics and sizes.  


So come along with us to the COTTAGE GARDENS Fall Trunk Show... we'll show you around... and lets see what YOU fall in Love with?


Will you come Home with some of the lovely fabric Pumpkins like I did?


Or perhaps like my Friends Tina and Anita you'll be unable to resist some of the amazing Jewelry creations?  Go ahead, browse around...


I've provided you with plenty of Eye Candy from both Shops...


Images that will inspire you to begin decorating for Autumn...


Or Halloween...


Or BOTH!!! *Smiles*


As you know, I'm decorating my own Home in a Day Of The Dead Theme this Fall in preparation for the upcoming Holidays...


LOVING the Velvet Pumpkins... so hard to choose...


Perhaps you'll be unable to resist the Creations of one of my fav Artists, Laura Van?


Or some of the whimsical little creatures that were sprinkled about the Fabric Pumpkin Patches?


And if you're not yet looking for Autumn inspired decor, there were still plenty of fresh Summer touches available... I was adoring the Turquoise & Pink wooden rustic Birdhouse with Vintage Spoon Perch.


Because after all, you were in a COTTAGE GARDEN... which just isn't complete without Cottage and Garden Art and touches! *Smiles*


And though I have a particular fondness for the Velvet Pumpkins... I must say that the Chenille, Burlap, Satin and delightful Prints also made for Beautiful Fabric Pumpkin Patches!!!


And the Jewelry selection, as always, makes my Heart just skip a beat...


The Fashions...


Holiday Decor...


Unique Lighting... Love these miniature Chandies...


Holiday Signs... and fun ways to display your Holiday Treasures...




I adored the new line of Spiritual inspired Jewelry by a new Artist that Carol just got in to Shop #2...



Or maybe you want a new Bag?  The selection of Bags by "Pure West" is fabulous, all made with lucious fabrics and silky fringe...


The Religious Statues with Domes were just Lovely...


And see the little Sage Green & Rusty Tan Tye Dyed Velvet Pumpkin on the right... yep, that's the one that came Home with me...


More "Pure West" Bags...


MORE Fabric Pumpkins... Yes, I'm obsessed with Fabric Pumpkins!!! *LOL*  I want to eventually have a Fabric Pumpkin Patch of epic proportions of my very own!!! *Smiles*  I'm workin' on it...


So... have you found the perfect Bag yet?


Or the perfect Pumpkin? *Winks*


Perhaps a Picnic Tote for your Wine??? *Winks*


Is your restraint crumbling yet? *Smiles*


Have you discovered some Halloween touches you will replicate in your Home this year?


Or some lovely Decor to feather your Nest year-round?


How about some Birdhouses for your Gardens?  I know Anita was bringing one Home to Texas...


If I didn't think the Bohemian Cat Boys, Rusty & Morris, would maul him I might have brought this adorable little fella Home with me! *Smiles*


And don't you just Love these little Wooden Angels and Altered Art Bottles?


I do Hope you're being inspired?


I "Heart" displaying items in Vintage Trunks, don't you? 


And a Chalkboard Wall is most definitely on my "To Do" List...


It makes a perfect backdrop for any Decorating Style or Holiday Theme...


And I'm definitely re-thinking how I'll utilize my upper shelving display areas... when "looking up" can look this good...


So my Friends... I Hope you had as much Fun as we did?  And when you're in the Historic Downtown Glendale area here in Arizona, be sure to stop by the COTTAGE GARDENS Shops, introduce yourselves, and discover some delightful Found Treasures, Accessories & Fashions to bring Home...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top