Tomorrow, Saturday Sept 24th from 10-6 is a Day of Deals at Yellow Door Art Market in Berkley, MI. There will be tents in the back parking lot plus a lot of the artists inside will be giving discounts as well. I've found that my work (both jewelry and photography) has moved into a different direction so I am closing out some of my older work at insanely low prices! It will be a great day to come and do some early holiday shopping and get some great deals. Trust me, when the holiday season gets close you will be glad you took advantage of these super low prices. I'll have prints that are half off PLUS Buy 2 get 1 Free, necklaces for only $10 (regardless of their original price) or 3 for $25, and earrings only $6 each or 3 for $15. Plus all Lilacpop items inside Yellow Door will be 15%.

Yellow Door Art Market is located at 3141 W. 12 Mile in downtown Berkley, MI.
 
Top