Well, the opening day of the "Harvest Moon" Event at SWEET SALVAGE  once again exceeded all expections!  There were lines at the door eagerly waiting to get in and see the bounty of Fall Inspiration and amazing Oddities with a Halloween Vibe that abounded in the Shop.  There were killer Industrial pieces and Vintage Farm Style furniture reminiscent of Rural Harvest scenes.  There were the rich, warm colors of Autumn and wonderful dark Gothic styles.  Imaginative vignettes and spooktacular ideas for Holiday decorating with your favorite Collectibles and Vintage finds.  Though crazy busy, Dear Katie and Kim obliged to strike a quick pose for the camera.  These Gals and the rest of the Staff had worked really hard to bring to Life an Event that offered a wide range of Found Treasures and lots of creative fun for the throngs of Shoppers that descended upon the Shop again this Month.  The Theme was a favorite of mine, I've always loved the quirky and the macabre... and most especially the Oddities... many of the vignettes looked like scenes straight out of the Addams Family Mansion... how cool and fun is that!!!  

I had brought my BFF Junquing Partner, Tina, and her Dear Mom, Anita, who is visiting from Texas... when the trio of us is together we have NO restraint in us! *LOL*  My adorable Friend Pauline was also there and took a group shot of us, Thank You Pauline, you always look so delightfully Glam Girlfriend!!  It's not often I get the chance to be in front of the camera rather than behind it, so I really appreciated a Memory Shot of the three of us together for a fun Girl's Day Out.   And most especially, I appreciated how many Dear Blog Friends I got to meet this day who much to my amazement recognized me and came up to introduce themselves and chat!!!  It's SO surreal to be recognized via the Land Of Blog, it really touched me and making so many new Friends is so very Special!!!  What an unexpected and delightful Surprise it is to meet in person so many who visit my little slice of cyberspace and get to know each of you!!!  I want to Thank each Blog Friend who took the time out of their busy Treasure Hunting Shopping Experience to stop, acknowledge recognition, which blew me away, and say such sweet things about my Blog... it really puts a face and personality to the Individuals who I've met here and it really was a Joy to meet each and every one of you and chat!  I Hope you all 'scored' as many fabulous Treasures as we did this day!?!?!  And yes, I'm going to leave you in suspense as to what I 'scored' during this Shopping extravaganza *winks*... There will be more of SWEET SALVAGE "Harvest Moon" Event in tomorrow's Post... and in the days to come I'll also take you along to other Shops we visited and some we discovered for the very first time!  You won't believe the amazing Found Treasures I came Home with... I'm still riding high on Cloud 9 from the adrenalin Rush of finding the PERFECT items...  So be sure to come along with us for the next few days of Fall Fun in Phoenix...  And if you didn't make it to the opening day of the "Harvest Moon" Event, you still have three more incredible days left... you really should experience it in person, you won't be disappointed... and you'll have so much fun, be totally Inspired and have visual overload of all the eye candy you can handle... and perhaps I'll see YOU there?!?!??! 

Dawn... The Bohemian   
 
Top