There are times when I'm creating a Post where I wonder, is it too much?  Have I gone too far?  Am I risking sending them into an Eye Candy Coma or a Junquing Overdose of visual delights?  Yes?  Good... then I've achieved what I set out to do, because that's how I roll in person you see... and I've got to build up your stamina in the event you ever roll into Town and want to do this in person with the Junquing Crew.  *Winks*  Our Junquing Adventures aren't for the faint Hearted, you're going to experience Junquing Valhalla or we haven't done it right! *Smiles*

So, if on this Trip to RUST & ROSES you haven't yet seen anything that sets your Heart fluttering... well... first I'm checking your pulse! *Winks*  But okay, if Architectural Salvage isn't your 'thing', then tomorrow we'll visit some other Shops and see if we can't get your pulse racing, a slight glaze to your eyes, and the Junquing Rush coarsing through your viens?  Because if you're here then I know that's what you came for, right? *LOL*  Your expectations here at Bohemian Valhalla weren't for the Single Image Teasers... you are likely more inclined to the Excess & Maximalist approach to Life just like us, right!?  Where more is never enough and where too much is just enough.  *Winks* And I want you to come away satisfied... with a longing perhaps to hit the Metro Phoenix area on your next grand Junquing Adventure... and do the Desert Crawl for Found Treasures... while making new Friends who are Kindred Spirit along the way.

And BTW... Tina's 'scores' are hidden amongst these images... see if you can guess just some of what she came away with while we Trawled for Architectural Salvage Gold? *Smiles*


And please join us at the SEASONAL SUNDAYS Blog Party over at THE TABLESCAPER... Thank You for the Invite to join in on this fun Party... so much Inspiration & wonderful new sites to be Introduced to!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top