Sometimes when I see an Image that moves me I just know I'm going to adore the venue or Blog site... such was the case when I first laid eyes on Photo #1 above profiled on several Blog sites for THE MERMAID'S MERCANTILE.  I just HAD to see more... and so I went in search of the Home Site and/or Blog that had intrigued me by a single Image.  I wasn't disappointed.

The Mermaids Mercantile, it turns out is a one of a kind, vintage and handmade Flea Market that takes place on the last Sunday of every month in Solana Beach, California and is run by Debi Beard.  She also has a Store called "Out Of The Blue" in a charming Cottage by the Sea, which has abundant Eye Candy that many Bloggers have shared images of during their visits there and I'm glad they did so that I could discover it too. I fell absolutely in LOVE with that Necklace... *Swooning*, something like that calls me like a Siren's Song! *Smiles* 

So... add another Flea Market and Shop to my "Bucket List"! *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top