I was so surprised to see that the Beautiful Magnolia Pearl Ranch in Bandera Texas owned by Robin Brown & John Gray is For Sale!  *Gasp and be still my beating Heart! *   OMG was all I could say when I received the E-Mail... and excitedly call The Man over to LOOK at what we could have in a State he likes to Hunt in anyway *Winks* AND we have good Friends and extended Family already in Texas... so now all I have to do is win the Lottery and that Heavenly Haven will be MINE... ALL MINE!  And I wonder... if it would be Sold Furnished... AND with the Magnolia Pearl Dream Caravan... yeah, that would be PERFECT!!! *Smiles... yeah, when I Dream I Dream Big don't I?!? My Fantasies always have been larger than Life!  LOL*

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

 What a Labor of Love this fabulous, one of a kind and Enchanting Property is... and I can only imagine how difficult it would be to move from such a slice of Heaven on Earth and let it go!   I know how attached I am to our Property after all the years, the Memories, and the hard work we've put into restoring and transforming it... and I simply couldn't imagine how I would feel to decide to put it up for Sale.  I'm certain I'd be so conflicted and find it difficult to say Good-bye and entrust it to someone else.

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

 So this news was quite a shock to me as it is evident how much this Property was Loved, transformed and meticulously cared for.  Attention has been paid to every detail to ensure it is layered in Beauty and is a Feast for the eyes, Nourishes the Soul, Inspires the Artist and Creativity in all of us, imparts a sense of Wonder and is Soothing to the Spirit.  It has been profiled in many Magazines and a Book and I Hope I was able to load the Slideshow properly so you can behold the splendor of it firsthand.  But just in case... I've included some visual stills from the MAGNOLIA PEARL site that are sure to take your breath away & make you want to Dream of Living in such a Location or perhaps make a Fantasy Purchase!  *Winks*  I know I fantasized about it when I saw that it was available!!!  I could TOTALLY see myself Living here... bathing in that outdoor Tub... being surrounded by all that Natural Beauty and Unique Old House & Outbuildings... turning the G-Kid Force loose in the Meadows... and having all that AWESOME SPACE!!! *Swooning Heavily... break out the smelling salts!!!!!!*

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl


Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

I would Love to own a Vacation Home such as this... but being a City Gal and enjoying being around  people so much I doubt I could live in a Rural landscape 24-7.  Where it might be more solitary and the G-Kids might feel lonely & wouldn't have playmates coming over regularly... or Neighbors & Friends living close by.  And of coarse easy access to loads of Shops, Cultural Events and Restaurants. *Winks*  But I could certainly imagine spending at least part of the year in such gorgeous surroundings as this for a Serene Sabbatical and I envy the lucky Buyers of this wonderful and unique Property.

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl


Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Princess T and I would die for a Victory Garden like this in fact!!!
I am also quite certain that Robin & John will transform where ever they move to into yet another Magical & Enchanting Space that will Wow us... they have such amazing Talent and Vision so I can hardly wait to see what they do next with a new Property that will be a blank canvas for them?!?  I wish them the very best as they move forward to where ever their Heart is leading them.

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl

And I Hope that whoever purchases this Magical Paradise doesn't change it too much... because it's absolutely perfect as it is and I for one wouldn't change a thing... because you cannot improve upon Idyllic Perfection!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top