Today I'm taking you to an adorable Romantic Style new Booth with Springtime Pastel freshness... Booth #906 at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST   Myko Diann & Brett have been working tirelessly to Style their new Booth and I just Love the results and I know you will too.

So many Treasures that I'd Love to have... the Fun faux Cake... the Religious Aluminum Statuaries... the Horse Ribbons... the Pastel Fireplace Mantle... and it's all Styled so Beautifully. Myko Creates gorgeous Vignettes and their Booth has so much character and is a great new addition, so be sure to stop by when you come for a visit and pick out some Romantic Pastel fabulousness to Style your Home for Spring.  I know I've got my eye on a few things... so  you better hurry or I'll beat you to it!  *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top