So as we wrap up our Junquing Spree at SWEET SALVAGE I Hope that you've been sufficiently Inspired and aren't in a Visual Eye Candy Overload Coma?  *LOL*  Because we've still got plenty of Junquing to do and I haven't yet taken you to the Yard Sale at yet another favorite Shop where I 'scored' the bulk of my haul during the Melrose Crawl... yep, it's true *Gasp*... if you haven't already loaded up the flatbed and U-Haul of your Imagination I Hope you've still got room for even more Found Treasures?  So come back tomorrow to behold a Shop Yard Sale of epic proportions... 

And remember... the next SWEET SALVAGE Event will be held starting the 3rd Thursday of next Month ~ May 17th for four fab days of Junquing Pleasure at the New Improved Location: 4648 N. 7th Avenue.  See you there too!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


 
Top