Today as the Young Prince and I take you back to THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST we'll go to some awesome new Booths that evoke a Vibe of Rustic Charm to me.   Reminiscent of Rural rolling Farmlands in America or Europe and Simple Country Living.  With maybe just a dash of refinement, because after all, even if I lived in the Country, there would be a touch and hint of sophistication to my Farm or Cabin decor.  *Winks*  Okay, so I admit, though I really appreciate Rustic Style and the suitability of it to the Lifestyle it is centered around... I'd totally pollute it in my Styling attempt at Rustic Charm and so I usually enjoy it when it's done by those with the restraint and ability to Style with Beautiful Rustic Simplicity and Purity!  *Smiles*  And to me Rustic doesn't necessarily have to be all about dark woods and rough hewn pieces or lacking in elegance or artless functionality... no, Rustic Charm can encompass some light, soft lines and be simply elegant and artistic while still retaining function and a more minimalistic approach to Styling.  And there are times when that lack of excess is very appealing and calming even to a maximalist like myself... and I wonder... if I had that little Cabin in the Woods... or that Farm in the French Countryside... how would I decorate it in my version of Rustic Charm?  How about you my Friends... what would YOUR Cabin or Old Farmhouse look like on the inside?



Source: A RE-PURPOSED LIFE Blog

And be sure to head over to my Blog Friend Rebecca's Beautiful Blog A RE-PURPOSED LIFE for an amazing Giveaway!  Just look at some of the wonderful Creations she will be generously Gifting in appreciation for Follower-Fellowship!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  

 
 
Top