We're back for Part II of the SWEET SALVAGE Event of SWEET SALVAGE SECRETS... and I realize, I will need a Part III to show  you all of the Eye Candy that I Photographed this time. *Winks, of coarse... you KNOW I go hogwild with the Camera!  LOL*  But I know thats Okay with you... since I know that's why you come to the Land Of Blog don't you?  To behold Inspirational Visual Delights, Styling and Junquing Adventures of your Blogging Friends.   And as well as documenting my Adventures that is exactly why I come to the Land Of Blog frequently too, to see what you all have been up to, where you've gone, what great new Shops & Shows are out there, what you've Photographed and 'scored', how you've Styled and Feathered your Nests,  your Shops, your Shows.   So... that being said, come back tomorrow for part III.  *Winks*  And we'll continue our Melrose Crawl together because I've still got several other amazing Destinations to take you to my Friends...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 





 
Top