We don't get any Snow here in the Deep Arizona Desert and so our Winter Wonderlands have to be contrived with our Imaginations and what we have on hand that can give the illusion of Winter. *Winks*

My Friend Carol Migray over at the COTTAGE GARDEN Shops does just that... transforming both Shops into Winter Wonderlands that make you feel as though you fell down the Rabbit Hole.  She and the Shop Gals... Meilan, Connie, Heather and Monica... can make small cozy rooms of Beautiful Old Cottages pack a HUGE visual punch that will take your breath away!

Today I'm taking you to A White Christmas they have Created at the Cottages... giving a Frosty Wintery Vibe even on the warmest of Arizona Winter days.  I'm adoring the Faiery Princess and the Silk Rosettes... among other things. *Winks*

And in Tomorrow's Post I'll take you back to the COTTAGE GARDEN Shops for a taste of some Magical Christmas Whimsey.




And since I actually did a rare all White Post on White Wednesday for a change *Winks* I'm joining the White Wednesday Blog Party over at FADED CHARM!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Where A White Christmas is just done another way... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top