It's no small feat making a Winter Wonderland when the temps are still hovering around 100 degrees... but my Friends Carol, Meilan, Monica & Connie have done just that at THE COTTAGE GARDEN Shops... 


There's Beautiful Spiritual Inspired Jewelry Creations for the Season...


And a Winter Wonderland of frosty Whites, glistening Silvers... 


Rich Southwestern Turquoise...


Pearls...


And Lace...


Christmas Trees decked out with the most amazing Romantic Ornaments & Lighting...


And OOAK Romantic Bohemian Bling Creations galore!!!


Yes, entering the Shop had definitely gotten me in the mood for the upcoming Holiday Season...


And transported me from the heat outside...


Into a cool, soothing, Wintery Wonderland...


Laden with delightful Treasures that hold the possibilities of Santa delivering... I'm making my List!


And Inspiration for decorating our Trees and our Homes...


Loving the Chandie Crystal Ornaments...


And the repurposed Lace and Crochet Fashions...


And the Winter Fragrance Collections are divine!!!


And I had my eye on some Bohemian Bling that was calling to me like a Siren's Song!  Add that to "The List"... *Winks*


I Love everything about the Holiday Seasons... and linger in each one... soaking it all in.


Deciding what Decor and Theme I shall decorate this Old House in for Christmas 2011???


Because I know that if I delay the decision making process the Holidays will certainly rush up on me as things get more hectic and Seasonal Work consumes six days out of seven very soon...


And so NOW is the time when I contemplate such things as decorating for the upcoming Holidays... seeking out those Special Gifts for Loved Ones and deciding what should be on my own "List" of Heart's Desires???


And visiting the Beautifully Styled Shops holds some of the greatest Visuals and Inspiration early on.


Because those Friends in Retail have kicked it into high gear already and worked tirelessly to bring us the perfect settings for the upcoming Holiday Season...


Sourcing wonderful pieces for the Christmas Season when the rest of us were soaking up Summer Sunshine.


And I must say each year it gets better and better...


And I can hardly wait to get the sneak peek at what the Season will hold & has in store for us!!!


For our Winter Fashion Wardrobes...


Yes, Yours Truly does spend some time in the Dressing Rooms playing Dress Up in my favorite Fashions... *Winks*


And wandering around in awe that in just a few short days after Halloween ended, the rich tones of Autumn have now been transformed into the frosty tones of Winter!!! *Whew, I'm tired just thinking about all the work that goes into such an endeavor!*  


And in the blink of an eye I can now have the mood set for Christmas...


That Special Season where Faith, Fantasy and Fun meld into a wonderful, Joyful Celebration!


Where we take more time to remember & spend quality time with those we Love and Cherish.


And the Reason for the Season holds such Promise for the Faithful... and reminds us of God's Greatest Gift of His Son, Jesus!


And I sincerely Pray that this Holiday Season brings each of you Peace, Contentment, Love, Joy & Hope for the Future...


And you remain up by Faith and Know that it will hold...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top