Source: Pinterest

Source: The Lemonista Blog ~ Yoyo Velvet Pumpkin Tutorial

Source: A Fanciful Twist Blog ~ Dia de los Muertos Altar

Source: Alfonso Castillo Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull Folk Art Creation

Source: Pinterest ~ Autumn In The Desert

I'm joining the PINNING & SINGING Autumn Blog Party over at


What Images have particularly Inspired you this Autumn my Friends?  What Celebrations for the Autumn Season have you reveled in?  What have you been Inspired to Create from the rich hues and Special ambiance of Autumn?  I must say that here in the Desert Autumn is my favorite time of year... our weather begins to transition to more tolerable temperatures and when the intense heat subsides the Desert comes alive with Life and people spend more time outside enjoying the luxury of Desert Autumn ideal weather.  I Love the Southwest Desert and I Love Autumn...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top