Hurry on over to the '52 FLEA' Blog to enter in the drawing for the most generous 500th Post Give-Back of either a $52 Gift Certificate or 52 things from Ms. Flea's stash of vintage Treasures!!! Such things as vintage buttons, millinery flowers, Religious Metals, watch faces, old keys and ephemera... NOTE and disclaimer: All of the above photos I cribbed from 'Bing Images' just to jazz up the post *smiles*... nothing pictured is part of the give-back... the 52 items choice will be from Ms. Flea's private stash and a wonderful Surprise if you are the lucky Winner and you choose that option. Enter before August 1st!!! And while you're there entering, peruse her delightful Blog, it is always a fav of mine... And if you're wondering about the beautiful Religious Jewelry pictured... it is from "Sacred Treasures Prayerful Art" and if you visit her Blog and online Store you will see what a talented Artist she is and be drooling over her fabulous creations!!!

Good Luck with the Contest... I'm definitely "in" for it *fingers crossed... I Hope I win, I Hope I win LOL!* Dawn... The Bohemian

*ALL IMAGES CRIBBED FROM BING IMAGES*
 
Top