This week's Friday's Favorites is inspired by the week I've had. I've really been into biking lately and yesterday tried out the Paint Creek Trail. It was awesome. I also came up with a cute idea for an illustration but more on that later. I caught up with the first boy I ever kissed this week (nearly 19 years later!), hung out at the beach and had a great time, and saw the midnight show of Eclipse. Also had to throw in something to do with the Fourth of July too. Enjoy and remember to buy handmade!

Bikes are Better than Cars T-shirt SIZES - S,M,L,XL,XXL $18


Adventure Seeker 8x10 black and white print $16

Custom Word Necklace Twilight Free Shipping $28



SALE I Heart Summer - set of 3 summery photo blocks $45




raffe Punk Rock Pinup Swimsuit by riff-raff clothing co. Size XS. $99
from RiffRaffRosie




8x10 First Kiss $25





Sparks Are Flyin' Earrings $15
from lydiasarah







NEW--LA POMME DARK YELLOW Messenger Bag $49
 
Top