About once every couple of years I get to see my best friend, Justy who is from Colorado. We met in college and have stayed best friends ever since. Last Friday we survived the rain storms and went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair together for the first time. It was so much fun! (I'll be doing a post all about the artists and art I saw too.) Here we are on U of M's campus in the sweltering 90 degree heat--before the crazy rain and tornados!


Took this while we waited to eat in Greektown in Detroit.




Campus Martius, Detroit.
Anyone who says Detroit isn't beautiful has not been here!






Hart Plaza
This is my daughter, Justy who is named after my friend and her daughter, Solana. They had a great time together.

Playing in the fountains outside of the GM Headquarters.





Beautiful just like her mom!


Such a cutie!




I flew to Washington DC where Justy was living at the time and we were both pregnant with these two. They are just over a month apart.







Pure Joy!


All squinty in the sun.



This big kid's Superman undies cracked me up!




Across from Canada.

 
Top