What I love most about Blogs and Blogging is that it gives us the opportunity to touch the lives of others through our words, our pictures or our work. Sharing these intimate parts of ourselves can form a connection and since we tend to be drawn to that which is like-minded it creates a networking beyond our immediate community to cultivate contacts with others all over the world that share our perspective, our loves, our dreams and our Artistic nature and what we most love to do in life.


Through our words we reveal ourselves fully, for out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks *or writes in this instance, smiles*. Through our pictures we reveal how we see the world through our own eyes since the camera captures those images that intrigue us most or we love the best. Through our work we reveal our treasures and talents bestowed by the Great Creator Himself. For all of my Art and gifts are inspired by and given to me through that which God deposited in me and it is up to me to cultivate and bring forth so that others may see, share and enjoy them. Keeping it all inside of you would be such a waste, such a pity and though it is God's gift to us, what we do with it is our gift to Him and to others.


I hope you are utilizing your gifts daily, sharing them freely, developing and perfecting them over time, appreciating them fully and thankful for those gifts others have and share with us... because as I always say to my Grandchildren, sharing is caring in action. Touching you today with my pictures, my words and my work... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top